The DIY Security Partner You Can Trust:
Easy to Install | Professional Support
You’ll be up-and-running in minutes with SAFE Security DIY. Our self-install solution includes 100% preprogrammed wireless equipment, simple step-by-step instructions, 24/7 nationwide support and detailed “how to” videos. If you need help, our install team services all 50 states.
SAFE Security DIY – The Partner You Can Trust
When considering DIY security, you need to choose a reputable partner. SAFE Security has been protecting homes and businesses for almost 30 years; servicing over 140,000 customers nationwide.
Custom Solution | Peace of Mind
Create a custom solution that meets your current needs and easily expands as those grow. Get the peace of mind a professionally monitored system provides, knowing you and your family are secure.
Premier Protection | Innovative Automation
SAFE Security DIY combines premier protection (cellular monitoring, wireless technology, 2-way voice) with the ability to remotely manage lights, thermostats, locks, security and more. Use your smartphone to lower energy costs, remotely arm the system, get text/email alerts of critical events (gun or liquor cabinet opening) and view cameras to see your child come home from school.
Benefits of DIY vs. Conventional Security:
- Foregoing professional installation saves you money
- Ordering online, via our intuitive shopping cart, is easy
- You can customize your package and expand it as your needs grow
- Our wireless system installs in minutes; with no drilling, holes or messes
- Eliminates scheduling, waiting and opening your home to an installer
The downside of choosing the wrong partner:
- Can’t get help if you’re having trouble installing – SAFE offers Installer Assist and 24/7 support
- You’re not monitored – SAFE provides professional monitoring; some only offer self-monitoring
- Stuck with a confusing, improperly programmed system – SAFE offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- If equipment breaks, you’re out of luck – SAFE has a nationwide Service Team
Still Have Questions?
Request More Information